John Abraham gets along well with Shah Rukh Khan.



The Vedaa star disclosed on the TV chat program Aapka Apna Zakir that the Jawan actor gave him a bike following the phenomenal success of their movie last year.

"He starred in my previous movie, Pathaan. When the movie came out, Shah Rukh was like, "Come on John, let's party!" at a success party. This image is not real. Opening mila hai Achha. Mujhe sona hai Maine bola nahi. "Kya, sona hai?" The man said, "Han, mujhe sona hai," which translates to "Our picture is going on, the opening is successful, I said no, I want to sleep."

"Toh unhone bola kya chahiye tumhe?" Abraham recalled. Maine bola do bas ek motorbike. Motocross gift ki toh unhone mujhe ki. Keep quiet in the gaya ghar. (Our movie is doing really well. It starts off nicely. No, I have to go to bed. "You have to go to bed?" Yes, I must go to sleep. He then enquired, "What do you want?" Just give me a motorcycle, I said. Thus, he gave me one. I returned home content.

When John Abraham first appeared on The Ranveer Show, he expressed his wish to collaborate with Shah Rukh Khan.

Shah Rukh judged me in a modeling competition when I first started my career, and I worked with him on Pathaan. Respect and love were abundant. In addition to being adorable and kind, he is a very clever and perceptive man. We had a great relationship." stated John Abraham.

Following the success of "Pathaan," Shah Rukh Khan gives John Abraham a sumptuous present.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post