Kevin De Bruyne's Injury Heightens Man City's Concerns Before Arsenal Clash

Kevin De Bruyne's Injury Heightens Man City's Concerns Before Arsenal Clash

Kevin De Bruyne even picked up a couple of significant knocks during the dying embers of that last one.

When asked about his fitness, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola said, "I can leave him out of the next game.

At the pre-match presser, he said: "It's a complicated injury that you heal with time and can still talk to the doctors.

Pep added: "Unfortunately, I have not spoken to the doctors. I will have more details tomorrow. Playing against an Aspach side that sat in a 5-3-2 and with five men going to one flank, they were struggling to find their midfielder Rodri – "You have to play the ball quickly, and we needed players who are sharp in small spaces.

The 53-year-old manager also appreciated his other players, who were " the best in the pockets," like Rico Lewis, Phil Foden, and İlkay Gündoğan.

He said, "With the way they play with a decent formation, after 35 minutes, I think I want to make this change. When the doctor told me that Kevin was not ready, I made this substitution with Kevin because five minutes before half-time, he told me he wanted to continue, no problem at all.

AWAY Man City vs Arsenal (Sept 22)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post