Trump Will Not Run in 2028 If He Loses November Elections

Trump Will Not Run in 2028 If He Loses November Elections

Donald Trump, former US president, said, "If I lose the November elections, I will not contest for the presidency again in 2028."

As reported by The Guardian, former President Donald Trump said in a Full Measure interview that aired on September 22 that he has no intention of running in 2028 in case he loses the elections in 2024.

When asked if September 22 he was competing in the US presidential race for the fourth time, Trump replied, "No, I don't." There will be." That will be it. "No, I don't see that at all." He continued, "I hope that will be the case. We are going to be here one more time."

He was also asked what place the Tesla owner would take in the President's cabinet, to which he replied that no such deals are made with anybody as it's too early and "it's not appropriate to do it."

At the same time, the 78-year-old expressed his extreme admiration for a cultural figure and tech mogul, Elon Musk, for his skills in managing costs: "Elon is Elon. You know, he is a big cost cutter. I think he has always been good at that, and I have always been. But let me tell you what, as opposed to me, Elon will go in and say, 'This is what you have to do; you have to do this.'"

He added, "He is so much into that; he thinks there is too much waste and fat in this country, and there is."

As a side note, August 1 has passed, and Trump said he would offer Musk a position in the cabinet or some advisory role in the event of the second two terms.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post