Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan's Heartfelt Gesture Leaves Siddhant Chaturvedi in Tears

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan's Heartfelt Gesture Leaves Siddhant Chaturvedi in Tears

Gully Boy actor Siddhant Chaturvedi looks back to the time he met King Khan SRK and Sultan Salman Khan.

Siddhant, whose film Yudhra will be released on September 20, was quite candid about his interactions with the Bollywood KHANS in a recent interview with Mashable India.

First mentioning the Pathaan actor’s Rubens show of affection, Siddhant said that he first met SRK at Zoya Akhtar’s party, where the latter took his hand and kissed it, telling him that he acted well.

“Once, I went to Zoya’s house, and there, the hand of someone touched me. And I just turned around, and they kissed my hand and said, ‘You have done such great work.’ It was Shah Rukh Khan. And I was like… this was the first time I was seeing him in person,’ he recalled.

Siddhant then recalled a second encounter with the King Khan and narrated how one day he was at a restaurant having food with his friends when he saw SRK; though they did not have any conversation, Shah asked him to join him and his friends at his residence, Mannat.

The Gehraiyaan actor said: ‘He told me, ‘What are you doing later?’ And what did I tell Virat? ‘Nothing.’ He gifted me a house, Mannat. Said Khan: ‘I asked him that I was with friends, then he invited them also.’ ‘Those lundes (boys) are there, then we are also jawans (young men)’, quoted SRK.

Even as he was narrating the story of meeting Salman, he had to admit that it made him cry to the extent of putting him in tears.

The actor recalled that he first time came across the Dabangg actor in Bigg Boss when promoting Bunty and Babli 2; that was when he saw Salman telling Rani Mukherjee that he likes his kind of work.

“At one point, he wasn’t even saying to me, ‘You do good work,’ he says to Rani Mukerji, ‘I’ll go ahead in life.’ That thing moved me,” said Siddhant.

Yudhra, Siddhant’s latest movie that hit theaters last month, has entered theaters.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post